Our partner program offers service providers an opportunity to grow their top line and differentiate themselves by offering our market-leading solution to their customers.
Value-added services from our partners — including world-class consulting and professional services organizations, outsourcers and resellers — consist of critical activities such as:
- Assisting customers with the definition and implementation of enterprise-wide policies, standardized reporting and ongoing governance processes.
- Implementing our automated workflows and pre-configured compliance reports to help customers prepare for audits, PCI assessments and OWASP Top 10 compliance assessments.
- Providing penetration testing services to complement our automated static and dynamic technologies. For optimum accuracy in identifying application-layer threats, our central, cloud-based platform consolidates results from multiple techniques including automated binary SAST and DAST as well as manual penetration testing.
- Tightly integrating Hybrid’s cloud-based service (via APIs) with customers’ development and build processes.
- Integrating application threat intelligence from Hybrid’s cloud-based platform with customers’ WAFs and MDM solutions.
- Delivering cloud-based eLearning to enhance developers’ secure coding skills and address compliance requirements such as PCI-DSS Requirement 6.5.
- Creating global application inventories for customers, using our massively parallel, auto-scaling cloud infrastructure to discover thousands of applications simultaneously.
- Managing mobile, third-party or entire application security programs for enterprises.
A strategic opportunity
Applications are now strategic drivers for business innovation — yet most applications are still vulnerable to easily-exploitable vulnerabilities such as SQL Injection. As a result, enterprises are looking for more effective ways to reduce application-layer risk on an ongoing basis.
The traditional, on-premises approach to application security imposes excessive complexity on fast-moving development teams. It requires specialized expertise and is difficult to configure. Plus it doesn’t allow organizations to easily implement enterprise-wide governance models, with consistent policies across disparate business units and development teams.
As a result, most enterprises take a fragmented approach to application-layer security. They spend millions on ad hoc manual testing and tools — but cover only a fraction of their global infastructures.
Hybrid offers a simpler and more scalable approach to application-layer security. Using our smart, cloud-based and programmatic approach, enterprises can drive their innovations to market faster — without installing more servers and tools — and systematically reduce application-layer risk across their entire software infrastructures.
The most widely used cloud-based platform
We’re the most widely used cloud-based platform for securing web, mobile, legacy and third-party applications.
More than 500 organizations trust Hybrid to secure their brands — including three of the top four banks in the Fortune 100. We’ve analyzed tens of thousands of applications for threats and we’ve been a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader since 2010.
And as a Hybrid partner, you’ll benefit from our world-class enterprise security technology, open APIs and dedicated support professionals to enable your success.